ENTRY TO THE FESTIVAL AREA IS GRANTED BY:
- FESTIVAL AREA ACCESS TICKET (5 EUR) valid for single entry to the festival area. For re-entrance a new festival area ticket should be purchased;
- FESTIVAL PASS during the whole festival period;
- FESTIVAL DAILY PASS during a single day till 4 AM next morning;
- SINGEL TICKET FOR CONCERT multiple entry to festival area (the ticket must be registered every time when exiting the festival area). The ticket is valid for the day of the concert till 2 AM next morning.
FESTIVAL PASS and DAILY PASS grant entrance to all concerts and festival activities.
Festival pass and daily pass should be exchanged for a festival wrist band at the Ticket Center.
- Children under age 12 (included) are granted free access to the festival area. To avoid any disputes about the age of the child, please acquire child’s wrist band at the Ticket Center. Please be prepared to present child’s ID card at the Ticket Center.
- When exchanging DISCOUNT festival pass or DISCOUNT daily pass, please present the document providing eligibility for discount.
- Family pass and daily family pass are valid for four people: at least one adult or at least one child (13-18 years old).
Family passes and daily family passes should be pre-purchased and are not available in the Ticket Center
- Family pass and daily family pass are valid for the whole family (more than four people) if at the Ticket Center the Family Card issued by the Estonian Association of Large Families is presented with ID cards.
SINGLE TICKET (20 EUR) grants single entry to the selected concert and loses validity when the visitor leaves concert area. However single ticket grants multiple entry to the festival area on that day. When leaving the festival area, the visitor has to register the ticket at the gates to be granted re-entrance. Single tickets for concerts are available in the Ticket Center and at the gates of the Main Stage and Magnum Forest stage 45 minutes before concert commences.
All visitors under age 12 years (included) have free entry to the festival area and all concerts.
Parking tickets are available at the gates of the parking lots.
All festival passes and daily passes have to be exchanged for wrist bands at the Ticket Center.
NB! Entering the festival area with your own food and drinks is not allowed.
Prices of Festival Passes
Festival Passes: up to July 31 – 65/59 €, from Aug 1- Aug 10 – 69/64 €, from Aug 11 – 75/70 €
Family Passes: up to July 31 – 150 €, from Aug 1- Aug 10 – 160 €, from Aug 11 – 175 € (please note, that Family Passes will not be available at the Festival Ticket Center, but have to be pre-purchased).
Festival Daily Passes: up to July 31 – 29//26 €, from Aug 1- Aug 10 – 32/29 €, from Aug 11 – 35/32 €
Family Daily Passes: up to July 31 – 72 €, from Aug 1- Aug 10 – 79 €, from Aug 11 – 85 € (please note, that Family Daily Passes will not be available at the Festival Ticket Center, but have to be pre-purchased).
Reduced prices are available for groups containing more than 15 people, for pupils, students, senior citizens, people with disabilities and their escorts (children up to age of 12 (included) have free access).